Grand, magnificent, splendid, luxurious — there are endless superlatives to describe The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel.
My wife stayed here for three days and two nights for our honeymoon and it’s one of the most memorable experiences that we will forever treasure.
Our room is immensely spacious and beautifully-designed like an Italian villa. The furnishings are exquisite and the bed is big and comfy. The bathroom is equally roomy and sparklingly clean.
Take a tour inside the hotel and be awestruck by how cleverly they made the interior to look like, well, you guessed it, Venice.
There are also a lot of shops and restaurants within the hotel; you actually need a whole day to tour it. It’s that big. The hotel is more like a plush integrated residential-commercial-recreational complex.
We also tried the complimentary gondola ride which came with our package.
For risk-taking gamblers who have money to burn, the ground floor houses the biggest casino in the world. Ynah and I are not really into casinos but we checked it out anyway. The sheer volume of people inside, however, is certainly overwhelming.
All in all, The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel is definitely worth adding in one’s bucket list of hotels to stay in.
- Macau’s Fortaleza do Monte (Mount Fortress)
- Where Cultures Converge: Macau’s Largo do Senado (Senado Square)
- A Review of Pousada Marina Infante Hotel in Macau, China
- Away for the Weekend: Macau Adventure
- Miguel’s Baptism and First Birthday Celebration
- Christmas Dinner at The Wholesome Table
- How to go to Ditumabo Falls in San Luis, Aurora + Baler Travel Guides
- Paradise Dynasty: of Xiao Long Bao and other Classic Chinese favorites
- Bohol Travel Guide + Itinerary (Updated)
- Koku Japanese Restaurant Review