A few months ago, we decided to celebrate our team’s success at Holiday Inn Makati, one of the newest additions to the roster of trendy hotels in Makati. We booked a function room with buffet dinner via a Deal Grocer promo.
Food was great-tasting, flavorful unlike other similar hotel dishes. Servings were also big and could absolutely satisfy even huge appetites. It was definitely worth every peso. We particularly enjoyed the roast beef, roast mixed vegetables and lechon kawali. They also served a good selection of fruits and pastries for dessert, as well as unlimited brewed coffee to pair with the sweets.
We were not able to try the rooms though. Hope we could have a staycation here one of these days. From the promotional photos and write-ups, it seemed like one could get a good view of the Makati cityscape from Holiday Inn.
If you are interested to know more about Holiday Inn-Makati, you may get in touch with them through the following:
- Website: www.holidayinn.com/Makati
- Address: Glorietta Mall, Palm Drive, Ayala Center, Makati, 1224 Metro Manila
- Phone: (02) 909 0888
- Miguel’s Baptism and First Birthday Celebration
- Christmas Dinner at The Wholesome Table
- How to go to Ditumabo Falls in San Luis, Aurora + Baler Travel Guides
- Paradise Dynasty: of Xiao Long Bao and other Classic Chinese favorites
- Bohol Travel Guide + Itinerary (Updated)
- Koku Japanese Restaurant Review