I finally had the time to tinker with my SLR and practice photography. After going through the manual, I’ve realized in no time that I could do more with my camera. With a few more adjustments, I fired a few shots and after seeing my photos, I was quite satisfied with the pictures I took. As such, I was encouraged to create more and explore more using my camera. Whew, hope to soon get more breathtaking compositions.
- Miguel’s Baptism and First Birthday Celebration
- Christmas Dinner at The Wholesome Table
- How to go to Ditumabo Falls in San Luis, Aurora + Baler Travel Guides
- Paradise Dynasty: of Xiao Long Bao and other Classic Chinese favorites
- Bohol Travel Guide + Itinerary (Updated)
- Koku Japanese Restaurant Review