For those of you who are not aware, the Liebster Award nomination is given to newbie bloggers or those who have less than 200 followers. As a way of paying forward, the nominee is required to recommend 11 other bloggers.
The rules are simple:
- Mention, link and thank the blog that nominated you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and link them below.
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated bloggers to answer.
- Notify your nominees via social media.
Here are the 11 questions that Jaime asked me to answer:
- Something or someone you miss most from your childhood?
I miss the old childhood games and leisurely weekends with my playmates.
- Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
I am usually right on time but because of the traffic situation here in Manila, I tend to be late.
- If you could do anything, or wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
I would like my loved ones to live long, healthy lives.
- When did you last laugh?
- Is the glass half full or half empty?
The glass is half-full.
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The chicken. You need to have a live organism in order to reproduce.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What is your favorite color?
- What’s the scariest thing you have ever done?
I drove through a long road surrounded by open fields during one dark summer night.
- If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
Always do your best to be kind to other people.
- What’s the first thing you notice about a person?
The face, particularly the smile.
In turn, I am nominating the following blogs for the Liebster Award:
- Halfwaythroughthewood. Lifestyle and beauty blog of a lady who did not let surgical menopause slow her down.
- Ishwarya Writes. Fashion, lifestyle and food blog with highlights of life in beautiful India.
- Our Lips are Moving. Personal blog chronicling the life of a girl from Harlem who is trying to make it big in the City.
- Evocartive. Blog about lifestyle, tips and events.
- Roger Macrae. A father’s journey through life. Also includes helpful blogging tips.
- Purple Haze. A fashion, lifestyle and beauty blog.
- The Mummy Toolbox.Lifestyle blog focusing on motherhood.
- The Girl with the Old Lady Bones.A startup blog about a girl who is suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Contains tips on surviving the disease.
- Even More Places.Travel, lifestyle and food blog highlighted with beautiful photos
- Bilo Blog.A graphic designer’s blog about food, fashion and fun.
- Sher She Goes. A travel, fashion and photography blog. Contains many beautiful photos of the author’s pursuits.
To my dear nominees, please answer the following questions:
- Do you have a full time job?
- If you were to choose another profession that is different from what you currently do, what will it be?
- What will make you cry?
- Have you always loved writing?
- What do you usually do to gain inspiration for your articles?
- Where do you want to go right now?
- If you were to choose, where do you want to love?
- Which season is your most favorite?
- What holiday do you prefer more – Halloween or Christmas?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Miguel’s Baptism and First Birthday Celebration
- Christmas Dinner at The Wholesome Table
- How to go to Ditumabo Falls in San Luis, Aurora + Baler Travel Guides
- Paradise Dynasty: of Xiao Long Bao and other Classic Chinese favorites
- Bohol Travel Guide + Itinerary (Updated)
- Koku Japanese Restaurant Review