- There are year-round low fare promos. While it was just a gift for us, we were informed that it was on seat sale so it was less than P10,000 for the two of us, round trip.
- You can tour Macau at no cost. The hotels offer free shuttle services to the different tourist spots in Macau. No need to ask for permission!
- Since Macau is small, you can tour it in a day. Plan your trip well so you’d have more time to see other attractions and shows.
- Macau’s Fortaleza do Monte (Mount Fortress)
- Where Cultures Converge: Macau’s Largo do Senado (Senado Square)
- A Review of Pousada Marina Infante Hotel in Macau, China
- The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel is simply breathtaking
- Miguel’s Baptism and First Birthday Celebration
- Christmas Dinner at The Wholesome Table
- How to go to Ditumabo Falls in San Luis, Aurora + Baler Travel Guides
- Paradise Dynasty: of Xiao Long Bao and other Classic Chinese favorites
- Bohol Travel Guide + Itinerary (Updated)
- Koku Japanese Restaurant Review