My wife and I have been at the Lobby Lounge of Makati Shangri-La twice and, on both occasions, we were treated out by my sister-in-law. We have had Club Sandwiches in both instances. It’s a huge sandwich filled with layers of veggies, cheese, ham, bacon and egg. It’s not dry, unlike other similar sandwiches I’ve tried. The bacon that they use for it tastes really good — smoky and honeycured. During the last time we went here, we’ve had Pancit Bihon. It’s filled with shrimps, vegetables, squid balls and topped with big chunks of chicharon. This is one tasty and rich pancit bihon.
The place itself boasts of grandeur and luxury, hence the price. The last time we were here, we were seated near the lounge singer so we got to enjoy great music. The ambiance is very relaxing with the soft lights. Service is good and fast.
- Burnt Edges by Shrimp Bucket: an explosion of flavors
- King Chef Dimsum Kitchen: a feast of authentic Chinese flavors
- How to start a kiddie savings account for your little one
- Honda Shadow Aero 750 OEM parts buying guide for travelers
- 30 Buffet: a unique and easy-on-the-pocket dining experience
- Miguel’s Baptism and First Birthday Celebration