Feedspot recently named this blog, Ivan+Khris’ Travels, as one of its top 100 (we are number 93) couple travel blogs in the world. According to Feedspot, the list is the most comprehensive roster of best Couple Travel blogs in the World Wide Web.
While we were elated when we received the email from Feedspot informing us of the good news, it was honestly a citation that was remotely in our minds. Of course, we put great care in terms of grammar and information when writing our articles but we felt like it was too much to be included in the big league of blogging. Think of Two Monkeys Travel Group, Who Needs Maps, and Nomadasaurus – these are all long-established, respected, and trusted travel blogs all over the globe. Nonetheless, we are still grateful for this honor. After all, who are we to say no to a blessing? It just felt good to receive recognition after a long time.
The selection process
All of the blogs included in the Top 100 Couple Travel Blogs in the World are ranked using the set of criteria below:
• Google reputation and Google search ranking
• Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites
• Quality and consistency of posts.
• Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
Looking at the standards above, I guess the only distinctive factor that we did this year on our blog was to post consistently. We try our best to post at least five times a week to keep our content fresh and updated. These posts mostly about travel and travel news, travel gadgets, food and restaurant reviews, hotels and resorts, some book reviews, and other important travel and tourism industry updates. Aside from our own experiences, we curate content from reliable industry sources and news sites.
For those who are unaware, Feedspot is a newsfeed aggregator. It helps readers keep track of all their favorite blogs, news sites, YouTube channels and RSS feeds in one place. It makes checking your favorite sites as easy as checking your emails.
For similar stories, please click here.
- Burnt Edges by Shrimp Bucket: an explosion of flavors
- King Chef Dimsum Kitchen: a feast of authentic Chinese flavors
- How to start a kiddie savings account for your little one
- Honda Shadow Aero 750 OEM parts buying guide for travelers
- 30 Buffet: a unique and easy-on-the-pocket dining experience
- Miguel’s Baptism and First Birthday Celebration