We are happy to announce that we are having our very first giveaway in partnership with GPSMyCity. At stake is a free one year subscription to GPSMyCity worth US$18.99 that will be given to 10 of this blog’s lucky readers. That means full access to all offline city guides and articles which the winners may download from the GPSMyCity mobile phone app.
Winning is easy. Just keep in mind these simple steps:
A. The giveaway is open from May 17, 2018 until May 31, 2018.
B. The 10 winners of the free one-year subscription to GPSMyCity will be chosen via Rafflecopter so be sure to register via the widget below.
C. The entrants to this giveaway will earn raffle points through the following options:
- By leaving a meaningful comment of 5 words or more to this post, equivalent to three (3) points. Tell us where you plan or hope to travel this year!
- By sharing this post on Facebook and tagging @ivankhristravels and/or on Twitter and tagging @ivankhrisjose, equivalent to three (3) points. Participants may do this once each day for the entire duration of the giveaway.
- By liking Mr. & Mrs. Jose (https://www.facebook.com/ivankhristravels) on Facebook, equivalent to three (3) points.
- By following @ivankhristravels on Instagram, equivalent to three (3) points.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
D. The free one-year subscription to GPSMyCity is not convertible to cash or gift certificate.
E. The winners will be announced via our Facebook page.
F. All winners agree to register a GPSmyCity user account for free in order to avail of the complimentary subscription.
All winners may get in touch with us through our Facebook page or though our contact form. If you have not yet registered to GPSMyCity, you may do so through thislink.
After registering, please advise us though our Facebook page or via our contact form the email address that you used for registering your GPSMyCity account so that you can be assigned with premium privileges.
Thereafter, just log in to your account through the GPSmyCity app (on your phone or tablet) and download the full version (complete with GPS navigation) of all the city guides and articles that you want in the course of one year, free of charge.
What is the GPSMyCity app?
GPSmyCity is a Blog2App platform, meaning it converts travel blogs or posts into GPS-powered mobile apps. This way, the apps can be downloaded into mobile phones and tablets, and can be used as personal city guides. Some of its benefits are being able to read articles offline, having your own personal tour guide, being able to travel at your own pace, and saving on costs from group tours.
You can read more about it in this post: GPSmyCity changes the way we travel with downloadable city guides.
Some of our articles that are available as apps are the following:
- Negros Oriental Diaries Manjuyod Sandbar and Dumaguete City
- Negros Oriental Diaries Dumaguete City Food Guide
- Discovering Baler: Going Around Town Part I
- Discovering Baler: Going Around Town Part II
- Ushering 2016 with a Weekend Adventure in Bohol
- Puerto Princesa Food Diary
- Puerto Princesa City Familiarization Tour
- Where to Eat in Baler
- Day 3 : Roaming around Cebu City
That’s it! Join this giveaway for a chance to enjoy this great travel tool for free.
For similar stories, please click here.