Boracay Regency Hotel is one of the most beautiful hotels in the island paradise of Boracay.
We spent our first wedding anniversary in Boracay last April 2015. Since we were there for a special occasion, we wanted to splurge a little and not scrimp on accommodation. After much searching and deliberation, we finally found that special place which will be our home during our vacation – Boracay Regency Hotel.
We immediately fell in love with it when we stumbled upon its website. It looked quaint and very welcoming. It did not disappoint us.
When we arrived, we were immediately greeted by the courteous hotel staff. We were immediately handed our welcome drinks, a respite from the hot summer sun since we had to walk with our luggage all the way from D’ Mall. Our room was in the Main Wing, which allowed us good access to the beachfront.
The room was spacious, with all the standard provisions like a 21-inch television, a lamp, writing table and a bedside lamp. The comfort room, meanwhile, was spacious and well-maintained. It also had the standard amenities like shower, toilet, toiletries, towels and hairdryer.
We requested for a room with a queen-sized bed but none was available. Instead, we got a room with two king-sized beds. The receptionist offered to transfer us to a room with a queen-sized bed once it was available but we were quite contended with our room already so we did not bother to follow up the staff.
Our stay at Boracay Regency included breakfast buffet at Sea Breeze Café. The place can get a bit crowded in mornings so we were always there by 6:30 AM. What makes a good buffet breakfast? Unlimited bacon, garlic rice, eggs and coffee. Sea Breeze has all of that. In addition to these, customers may choose from a variety of fruit juices – apple, pineapple, mango and four seasons. My wife and I, who both love breakfast buffet, really enjoyed eating here.
The hotel also had amenities like a fitness center and three swimming pools. After a day of frolicking in the beach, we would also take a dip in the main pool at the East Wing. The warm water felt nice and relaxing.
To sum it up, this was an experience that we will treasure forever. Boracay Regency made it all the more unforgettable.
- Part 1: Our road going to Boracay to celebrate our first anniversary
- Part 2: Boracay through the eyes of a first-timer
- Part 3: The many things that you can do in Boracay
- Romantic dinner by the beach at Discovery Shores Boracay
- Burnt Edges by Shrimp Bucket: an explosion of flavors
- King Chef Dimsum Kitchen: a feast of authentic Chinese flavors
- How to start a kiddie savings account for your little one
- Honda Shadow Aero 750 OEM parts buying guide for travelers
- 30 Buffet: a unique and easy-on-the-pocket dining experience
- Miguel’s Baptism and First Birthday Celebration