The Beach House at Costa Pacifica offers a hearty buffet breakfast spread which was probably the highlight of our stay at the luxury resort. If you are thinking of where to eat in Baler, this is one of the restaurants that you should consider.
As with our previous hotel breakfasts, we looked forward to this one, excited to taste the flavors Costa Pacifica had to offer. When we arrived for breakfast, we were not disappointed to see the huge spread with piles of crispy bacon as the centerpiece.
We skipped appetizers and proceeded to mains. I filled half of my plate with strips of crunchy bacon, then got two scoops of garlic rice. I also got several spoonfuls of creamy scrambled egg, slices of Hungarian sausage and corned beef.
There is also a make-your-own omelet station. You can choose from a variety of ingredients to put into your omelet, such as mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, black olive, cheese and sliced ham.
Aside from bacon, you may also choose from corned beef, fried tinapa (smoked fish) and pancit.
Native sidings and dipping sauces are also available: achara (pickled your papaya), tomato ensalada, red salted eggs and spicy Casiguran vinegar.
For those who would want something warm and light, there is a congee station. You may choose from a variety of sauces and toppings like patis, soy sauce, toasted garlic, tofu, onions, crispy liempo, chicken and furikake.
An American breakfast can also be had for those who do not want rice. There are pancakes, waffles, cereals and milk, and oats.
Some of The Beach House’s unique offerings are the roasted gratinated tomatoes, breakfast potato with onion frizzles and breakfast pizza.
What I also loved about The Beach House was their variety of white cheeses: plain, rolled in garlic and spiced. I liked the plain white cheese; very creamy and mildly-flavored.
For dessert, one may opt for slices of fresh fruits such as melons and watermelons. You may also get Suman de Baler dipped in either coco jam or local peanut butter.
Breakfast at The Beach House is definitely one of our most enjoyable. The selections and the ambiance are at par with those in other five star hotels.
For accommodation deals at Costa Pacifica, you may check here.
- Discovering Baler: Hunting for the best deals in Pasalubong
- A food guide featuring some of the best restaurants in Baler
- Discovering Baler: Staying at Casitas Bed and Breakfast
- Discovering Baler: Staying at Costa Pacifica
- Discovering Baler: Romantic Dinner at Costa Pacifica’s The Beach House
- Discovering Baler: Going Around Town
- Discovering Baler: The Journey
Get in touch with Costa Pacifica Baler:
Telephone No.: +632 519 4249
Mobile Number: +63 917 844 8371
For inquiries and concerns, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 080 Buton St., Sitio Labasin, Sabang Beach, Baler, Aurora, Philippines, 3200
Facebook: Costa Pacifica Raintree
- Burnt Edges by Shrimp Bucket: an explosion of flavors
- King Chef Dimsum Kitchen: a feast of authentic Chinese flavors
- How to start a kiddie savings account for your little one
- Honda Shadow Aero 750 OEM parts buying guide for travelers
- 30 Buffet: a unique and easy-on-the-pocket dining experience
- Miguel’s Baptism and First Birthday Celebration