For those of you who might find this helpful, here’s to share with you our sample DIY travel itinerary and actual expenses during our recent trip to Bantayan Island, Manjuyod Sandbar and Dumaguete City.
We did not include airfare in this grid because it’s variable. Who knows, you might be lucky enough to score a flight via seat sale soon.
The total cost for two of our Bantayan Island – Manjuyod Sandbar – Dumagute City Tour is Php31, 270.05 or Php15,635.03 per head, inclusive of 12% VAT. Note that costs and prices are updated as of the publishing date of this post.
If you have any question, please feel free to post it in the comments section below. You may also send me a private message via e-mail or through my Facebook page.
Enjoy your travels!
- A Review of Anika Island Resort, our home in Bantayan Island
- Atmosphere Resort & Spa: A Luxury Resort with a heart for the Environment
- Negros Oriental Diaries: Where to Stay in Dumaguete City
- Negros Oriental Diaries: Dumaguete City Food Guide
- Negros Oriental Diaries: Manjuyod Sandbar and Dumaguete City
- Journeying through Bantayan Island
For similar stories, please click here.
- Burnt Edges by Shrimp Bucket: an explosion of flavors
- King Chef Dimsum Kitchen: a feast of authentic Chinese flavors
- How to start a kiddie savings account for your little one
- Honda Shadow Aero 750 OEM parts buying guide for travelers
- 30 Buffet: a unique and easy-on-the-pocket dining experience
- Miguel’s Baptism and First Birthday Celebration