|Last 2011 sunlight|
I began 2011 with much anticipation and excitement. That year, I only had one thing in my mind; to see as many new places as I can. Although I still was not able to travel more, as I hoped for, there were many other unforgettable experiences that the past year had bundled for me. All in all, it was a good and fulfilling year for me. I gained new friends, learned new skills, had been to new places. Come to think of it, 2011 was a fun year. It had its usual challenges but I can still jot down a lot of things that are memorable and some that I can be proud of.
Here are some highlights of my year 2011:
- My weekend Intramuros walks with Deeday.
- Saving funds for the house and the farm.
- Completing the Visita Iglesia for the first time.
- Participating in the Black Nazarene procession.
- Riding an airplane for the first time.
- Being outside Luzon (Cebu) for the first time.
- Seeing Mindanao (GenSan, Sarangani, South Cotabato) for the first time.
|Happy New Year!|
|Wine, no matter how cheap, always adds a touch of class to any celebration.|
Now, it’s 2012. In a few minutes, we will celebrate the Chinese new year — the year of the Water Dragon. According to the Chinese Horoscope, this year will be a good year for me (born during the Year of the Rooster). I believe it will be through hard work and optimism.
May 2012 be another amazing year!